Tuesday, January 26, 2010

so many blogs...so lil time...lol

so i blog here, i blog there, i'm a blogging sl*t...lol...

quick update...couldn't get in tonite for my WW meeting so i don't know what my Official weight is this week (i got on my home scale, the same one i use for my x-weighted WI's on monday morning), so unofficially it read 183 (while on monday morning it said 180...either or i'm down...just don't know how much...

busy planning my DD's 3rd birthday party (her first party-party with friends and stuff) and it's going soooo great (9 kids coming so far)...we rented the senior gathering place (it has a kitchen and ample room), in the process of making a paper mache Dora pinata, getting a Dora cake pan from a neighbour tomorrow (have the cake decorating stuff from another neighbour and practicing on cupcakes), need need need to get to town tomorrow or thursday to get more stuff!!! not to mention a birthday outfit for my DD!!!


so, i got my shoulder fixed on saturday morning, but didn't work out till today...and i started off ready to Shred it, but gave up after the first circuit cuz i could already feel the stress in my shoulder/back...but i wanted to burn calories so i popped in my Billy Blanks Taebo Get AMPED jumpstart cardio DVD and started by watching the tutorial of the basic moves...
my last attempt at doing this video lasted two minutes...i was lost, it was too hard and i wasn't ready!
this time i made it 30 mins!!!its a 50 min video...so i have a minigoal-goal...get thru the whole video!!!lol
now i feel a lil sore but a good sore!
time to hit the hay now tho...without my hubby (he's off to the big lights for a meeting tomorrow)...ah, at least i get the whole bed to myself!!!:)

1 comment:

  1. I hope your party went great this weekend! And your funny with blogging, you are right there are soo many blogs to read it could be a full-time job!

    ReplyDelete