Wednesday, February 10, 2010

whoops...

so i came home from my meeting and told my hubby i lost 1.2 lbs but just checked my stats and it was only .2...whoops...where i grabbed that extra lb from is beyond me, i think i just wanted it to say 1.2... but i measured myself today and i'm down an inch everywhere again!yay...43-38-43...kickin the hourglass still!
so i didn't track after friday last week and i need need need to change that because i'm working out more therefore way more hungry and i know i won't see results if i eat my activity points...i know this...i have to follow this now...and save up my wp's for sunday as we are going out for supper that nite!!!yay valentines, boo extra cals!
also, i'm in a bidding war on ebay for a set of 9 billy blanks dvd's...he's my new fitness icon! i'm winning tho! bootcamp shall be mine!!!lol

1 comment:

  1. .2 is a loss!! Every ounce adds up.

    Billy has some kick butt work outs. Hope you win the bid :)

    ReplyDelete